Significantly Undervalued Luxury Company is Printing Money
Here’s How Clikia Inc. (STOCK:CLKA) is Turning Heads with a BIG MOVE into an $80 Billion Market Expected to Double by 2025
- Clikia Inc. (STOCK:CLKA) is quickly growing with a sizable $80 billion luxury-market that could double in size over the next five years.(1)
- It’s also exposed to a potential $27.6 billion lab-grown diamond market that’s already attracting industry heavyweights like De Beers.(2)
- Right now the lab-grown diamond category accounts for about 2% of the entire global supply, according to analysts at Citi. But that could increase to 10% by 2030.(3)
- Thanks to a partnership with Signet International Group, it’s also exposed to a potential $100 billion market travel opportunity.(4)
- Clikia Inc. (STOCK:CLKA) also appears to be technically strong, with a good deal of potential upside opportunity from here with its online luxury goods platform
Pandemic or not, luxury goods sales have been explosive, potentially creating multi-billion-dollar opportunity for smaller companies, like Clikia Inc. (STOCK:CLKA).
The best part – with potentially BIG demand for luxury goods, the trend shows no signs of slowing.
You see, even on concerns of a slowing economy, luxury goods have sparkled.
- In Macy’s second quarter report for example, the company said that while foot traffic was sparse, it still saw luxury good sales ascend. As a result, says JCK Online, “Macy’s Inc. plans to ‘lean hard’ into luxury at both Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s stores—after seeing surprisingly strong sales in fine jewelry, high-end shoes and handbags, and accessories at both businesses.”(5)
- Tiffany’s Q2 earnings showed its eCommerce business was up 123% globally with key markets such as the U.S. and the United Kingdom up 122 % and 93%. That puts eCommerce at 15% percent of the company’s net sales for the first half of the year, almost tripling previous years, according to PYMNTS.com.(6)
- Movado also showed a spike in eCommerce sales with a 130% increase in Q2 over the same period in 2019.(6)
And there’s more…
Just to give you an idea of the growth luxury consumption are seeing:
- Even with pandemic-induced economic concerns, there’s been an uptick in super yacht sales, says Robb Report.(7)
- Amazon has launched its Luxury Stores mobile-only app to attract higher-end and designer brands to its platform. “We are always listening to and learning from our customers, and we are inspired by feedback from Prime members who want the ability to shop their favorite luxury brands in Amazon’s store,” said Christine Beauchamp, President of Amazon Fashion.(8)
- Luxury watches are evidently immune to the pandemic, too. In fact, in July 2020, a rare Patek Philippe Ref. 1518 watch sold for just over $3.5 million.(9)
- Even Sotheby’s recently reported $2.5 billion in sales volume as of August 2020.(10)
Charles Stewart, Sotheby’s CEO, said in a press release:
“The art and luxury markets have proven to be incredibly resilient, and demand for quality across categories is unabated. The power of Asia, combined with the sophistication of established collectors and the appetite of new clients, was central to our success over the past seven months, and particularly since March.”(10)
In short, pandemic or not, demand for luxury goods seems to be through the roof.
And it’s showing no signs of slowing.
But First, Just Who is Clikia Corp. (STOCK:CLKA)?
Clikia Corp. (STOCK:CLKA) is a leading provider of luxury watches and jewelry through its wholly-owned Maison Luxe NY brand.
That’s because the company caters to the world’s most affluent and wealthy customers. It also doesn’t hurt that the CLKA stock is severely oversold, as compared to the competition.
Considering How Fast Clikia is Growing, It May Not be Undervalued For Long
For the three months ended March 31, 2020, the company booked total revenues of $1,390,725. On a gross basis, the Company saw profits during the quarter of $69,010, with net income of $65,268.
The Company also finished the quarter with total assets above $320K, mostly driven by accounts receivable and a limited strategic inventory of luxury goods on hand for future distribution.
“Q1 trends were strong. And we see continued strong growth ahead during the second half of the year. As recently announced, we are gaining traction with duty-free distributors and improving our market positioning and asset productivity with the establishment of a larger strategic inventory. We are also working on expansion through product category and geographic steps, and we look forward to providing further details on those themes in coming communications.”(11)
But wait, the story gets even better for the company.
According to McKinsey Research, online luxury sales will triple by 2025, and 80% will be digitally influenced. If that’s the case, it could drive more traffic to Clikia Inc.’s Madison Luxe NY platform, where inventory updates, smart pricing, and a post-sale process, can made luxury product purchases easier.(12)
Clikia Inc. (STOCK:CLKA) is Also Exposed to Massive $27.6 Billion Diamond Market
The company’s subsidiary, Amani Jewelers is already capitalizing on a fast-growing lab-grown diamonds, which have become quite popular.
Granted, lab grown diamonds may be cut like diamonds… and refract like diamonds.
But they didn’t come from mines.
Instead, these diamonds are grown in a lab using advanced technology, yet still have the same chemical composition.
And there’s big, growing demand.
According to Euro News:
“Throughout 2019 the lab-grown diamond industry took great leaps in aligning practices closer to that of earth grown diamonds. This has led us to witness the highest diamond demand shift in the last 20 years.” (Source 13)
There’s so much demand the industry could be worth $27.6 billion by 2023.(14)
Major jewelers are wasting no time jumping on board either.
Charles & Colvard for example just launched a line of bridal and fashion pieces that feature it.(15)
“There is a growing awareness of and demand for lab-created gems,” Don O’Connell, CEO, said. “We believe this addition will allow us to tap into the estimated $5.2 billion lab-created diamond opportunity, thus capturing greater market share.”(15)
Even De Beers just entered the lab grown diamond market this year.(16)
Granted, right now the lab-grown diamond category accounts for about 2% of the entire global supply, according to analysts at Citi. However, they say that could increase to 10% by 2030.
Clikia Inc. (STOCK:CLKA) is Exposed to $100 Billion Travel Retail Market
Along with its wholly owned subsidiary, Maison Luxe, and Signet International Group just completed and shipped an order for one thousand luxury timepieces. It has already received another purchase order related to the partnership for another one thousand luxury timepieces.
The Company anticipates continued and expanding demand through the channel of its partnership with Signet, and considers the luxury travel retail market to be a promising core long-term facet of its overall strategy in the rare custom luxury goods marketplace.
“While strong sales through this partnership represents only a small fraction of our overall revenue picture for the year, the addition of this channel into the luxury retail space has been, and looks set to continue to be, a big success,” commented Anil Idnani, CEO of Clikia and Founder of Maison Luxe. “Travel retail is a much bigger market opportunity than most people probably understand. Analysts put it above $100 billion in annual sales over coming years. Our target here is the luxury goods piece of that market. And Signet offers an avenue to capitalize on that growth opportunity.”(17)
Technically, There’s A Lot to Like About Clikia Inc. (STOCK:CLKA) As Well
After testing a high of $2.50, the CLKA stock may have pulled back with the market.
However, it may be setting up to break out of its multi-month coiled spring to the upside. With greater demand for lab grown diamonds, and other luxury items, investors appear to be coming back fast. Better, BarChart has a Buy rating on the stock on its:(18)
- 20-day moving average
- 20-100 day MACD Oscillator
- 20-200 day MACD Oscillator
- 50-200 day MACD Oscillator
- And its 100-200 day moving average
The Top 5 Reasons for Investors to Get Bullish on Clikia Inc. (STOCK:CLKA)
1) Clikia Inc. (STOCK:CLKA) is quickly growing with a sizable $80 billion luxury-market that could double in size over the next five years.
2) It’s also exposed to a potential $27.6 billion lab-grown diamond market that’s already attracting industry heavyweights like De Beers.
3) Right now the lab-grown diamond category accounts for about 2% of the entire global supply, according to analysts at Citi. But that could increase to 10% by 2030.
4) Thanks to a partnership with Signet International Group, it’s also exposed to a potential $100 billion market travel opportunity.
5) Clikia Inc. (STOCK:CLKA) also appears to be technically strong, with a good deal of potential upside opportunity from here with its online luxury goods platform.
This website / media webpage is owned, operated and edited by TD Media LLC. Any wording found on this website / media webpage or disclaimer referencing to “I” or “we” or “our” or “TD Media” refers to TD Media LLC. This website / media webpage is a paid advertisement, not a recommendation nor an offer to buy or sell securities. Our business model is to be financially compensated to market and promote small public companies. By reading our website / media webpage you agree to the terms of our disclaimer, which are subject to change at any time. We are not registered or licensed in any jurisdiction whatsoever to provide investing advice or anything of an advisory or consultancy nature and are therefore are unqualified to give investment recommendations. Always do your own research and consult with a licensed investment professional before investing. This communication is never to be used as the basis for making investment decisions and is for entertainment purposes only. At most, this communication should serve only as a starting point to do your own research and consult with a licensed professional regarding the companies profiled and discussed. Conduct your own research. Companies with low price per share are speculative and carry a high degree of risk, so only invest what you can afford to lose. By using our service you agree not to hold our site, its editor’s, owners, or staff liable for any damages, financial or otherwise, that may occur due to any action you may take based on the information contained within our website / media webpage.
We do not advise any reader take any specific action. Losses can be larger than expected if the company experiences any problems with liquidity or wide spreads. Our website / media webpage are for entertainment purposes only. Never invest purely based on our alerts. Gains mentioned in our website / media webpage may be based on end-of-day or intraday data. This publication and their owners and affiliates may hold positions in the securities mentioned in our alerts, which we may sell at any time without notice to our subscribers, which may have a negative impact on share prices. If we own any shares we will list the information relevant to the stock and number of shares here. TD Media business model is to receive financial compensation to promote public companies. To conduct investor relations advertising, marketing and publicly disseminate information not limited to our Websites, Email, SMS, Push Notifications, Influencers, Social Media Postings, Ticker Tags, Press Releases, Online Interviews, Podcasts, Videos, Audio Ads, Banner Ads, Native Ads, Responsive Ads. This compensation is a major conflict of interest in our ability to be unbiased regarding. Therefore, this communication should be viewed as a commercial advertisement only. We have not investigated the background of the hiring third party or parties. The third party, profiled company, or their affiliates likely wish to liquidate shares of the profiled company at or near the time you receive this communication, which has the potential to hurt share prices. Any non-compensated alerts are purely for the purpose of expanding our database for the benefit of our future financially compensated investor relations efforts. Frequently companies profiled in our alerts may experience a large increase in volume and share price during the course of investor relations marketing, which may end as soon as the investor relations marketing ceases. Our emails may contain forward-looking statements, which are not guaranteed to materialize due to a variety of factors
We do not guarantee the timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of the information on our website / media webpage. The information in our website / media webpage is believed to be accurate and correct, but has not been independently verified and is not guaranteed to be correct. The information is collected from public sources, such as the profiled company’s website and press releases, but is not researched or verified in any way whatsoever to ensure the publicly available information is correct. Furthermore, TD Media often employs independent contractor writers who may make errors when researching information and preparing these communications regarding profiled companies. Independent writers’ works are double-checked and verified before publication, but it is certainly possible for errors or omissions to take place during editing of independent contractor writer’s communications regarding the profiled company(s). You should assume all information in all of our communications is incorrect until you personally verify the information, and again are encouraged to never invest based on the information contained in our written communications. The information in our disclaimers is subject to change at any time without notice.
Pursuant to an agreement between TD Media LLC and Awareness Consulting Network lLLC , TD Media LLC has been hired for a period beginning on 10/19/20 and ending on 10/23/20 to publicly disseminate information about (CLKA) via digital communications. We have been paid twenty five thousand USD via bank wire transfer. We own zero shares of (CLKA).